Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 11/30/23 06:45, John DeSoi wrote:
> I have a macOS web server using Postgres that has been very stable until a month or two ago. If I restart the web
serverthe problem seems to go away for a while, but starts happening again within days. I thought it was a PHP issue as
discussedin the link below, but I just noticed in the crash report it seems to be something related to a call from
libpq.

What starts happening?

Does the Postgres log show anything?

Postgres version?

How was Postgres installed?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Two started cluster on the same data directory and port
От: John DeSoi
Сообщение: Re: libpq crashing on macOS during connection startup