[ODBC] Translation Latin 2 (8859-2) and Windows-1250

От SLADEK Petr
Тема [ODBC] Translation Latin 2 (8859-2) and Windows-1250
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi everyone,

I have made slight changes in "psqlkoi8.dll"
made by Aleksey Demakov <avd@gcom.ru>
to support character translation between
Latin2 (8859-2) and Windows1250 charset
for Insight Postgres SQL ODBC driver 6.5.0

I have posted sources and new DLL library to
my server http://pessoft.scifi.cz/public/ so you
can take it from there. If should be nice to include
it into PSQLODBC download page located at
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/psqlodbc_download.html
to help other Czech and Slovak users get correct
locale language support. I have tested it between
RedHat + PostgreSQL 7.0.2 with Latin2 locale and
Windows 98SE CZ + Visual FoxPro 5.0CZ and it
works OK.

Happy PostreSQLing...
   PeS+
Petr SLADEK alias PeS+ <pes.alt@post.cz>