Re: Dropping training events

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Dropping training events
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2018-12-07 22:06, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 10:41 AM Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
<snip>
>> Somewhat surprised to not see a reply to Justin's reasonable comment.
>
> I agree he should've received a response. Somehow that fell between the
> crack.

No worries.  Wondered what happened. :)

> Should we have a way to connect our users with those companies
> providing
> training? Absolutely! But it should not be the one we had, because it
> simply did not work. The time spent on trying to manage that broken
> system
> can much more efficiently be spent on creating a new system that
> actually
> helps *both* our users *and* those companies that are serious about
> providing training services.

Sounds like whatever the next/new/better approach should be, maybe going
with a whitelist approach?  eg known good people/orgs have first access
it.

Further access given on a case by case basis.

Hmmm, similar to the way the wiki system is done currently.  Bad
behaviour
gets places dropped from the whitelist.  eg don't screw up (badly)

?

That being said, this is just mostly general principles stuff and may
not
really add anything useful. :)

+ Justin

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: