Re: Ensure that maxlen is an integer value in dict_int configuration

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Ensure that maxlen is an integer value in dict_int configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 27 Mar 2018, at 15:04, Arthur Zakirov <a.zakirov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> But the patch breaks options parsing in another place. After the patch:

> So the right fix could be as it done in postgres_fdw_validator() for
> 'fetch_size' option.

Doh.  I had a strtol() first but found the defGetInt32() version elegantly
small..  but I kept testing the former patch the whole time.  Attached is my
first version which now turned into the second.  Thanks for looking at the
patch, I’ll go stand in the corner a bit now.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения