Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 12:09:44PM +0200, Herwig Goemans wrote:
>> I am having trouble collection a trace file because when I attach gdb to the
>> process:
>> 0x00007f99b46f7a07 in epoll_wait (epfd=5, events=0x561321b40630,
>> maxevents=maxevents@entry=1, timeout=timeout@entry=-1) at
>> ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
>> 30      ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory.

> What does a simple "bt" print?

Yeah, bt should work anyway, though you won't get details about functions
for which the corresponding "debug symbols" package isn't installed.
The above is showing that you lack debug symbols for glibc, but it's
unlikely that that is going to be of interest here.  What *is* of interest
is Postgres proper and the relevant FDW, so make sure that those symbols
are installed.  (At least on Red Hat-based systems, gdb will tell you
which debug symbol packages you're missing when you first attach to
a process or core file.)