Re: [BUGS] Frontend coredumps on NOTICE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] Frontend coredumps on NOTICE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Leon <leon@udmnet.ru> writes:
> This trouble has been reported to general list some time ago,
> but without success. The bug is simple: frontend, written in C
> (with libpq) dies with core dump on any query that returns NOTICE
> from backend.

No one else is seeing this, so I feel fairly safe in betting that
it's some bug in your own code.  You didn't do something silly
like closing stderr, did you?

You might try setting a breakpoint at defaultNoticeProcessor in
fe-connect.c, and seeing whether control is getting there or not.
A stack backtrace from the core file would be helpful info as well.