Re: Latest HEAD fails to build

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Latest HEAD fails to build
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rafia Sabih <rafia.sabih@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>>> I tried maintaner-clean and distclean but it didn't work.

FWIW, my invariable habit is to do "make distclean" *before* git pull,
not after.  That avoids synchronization problems like this one, where
the updated makefiles don't know about some build product that used
to get made.

maintainer-clean or "git clean -dfx" are less desirable options
because they'll force you to redo the flex and bison runs, which
are rather expensive.