Re: Date format issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Date format issue
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone.bigpanda.com> writes:
> You didn't say what version you're using, but IIRC, there was a bug which
> caused the above sort of behavior.  I think it was fixed in 7.4 and could
> be fixed in 7.3.x with a catalog change which you might be able to find in
> the archives.

Good memory!  Here's the CVS log entry:

* src/include/catalog/pg_proc.h (REL7_3_STABLE): Repair incorrectprorettype entry for timestamptz_izone.  Can't force
initdbin the7.3 branch, but we can at least make it right for people whoinstall 7.3.3 from scratch.

It looks likeUPDATE pg_proc SET prorettype = 1114 WHERE oid = 1026;
would fix it, but I counsel testing that in a scratch database ...
        regards, tom lane