Re: 9.5: Can't connect with PGSSLMODE=require on Windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.5: Can't connect with PGSSLMODE=require on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We now probably could remove
>  * XXX OpenSSL 1.0.1e considers many more errcodes than just EINTR as reasons
>  * to retry; do we need to adopt their logic for that?
> since we now actually check for more tahn just EINTR.

Well, that comment is cloned from the backend which is already checking
for all three of these errno codes.  I am too lazy to go look at the
OpenSSL code right now, but my recollection is that they checked for
some truly weird stuff, not just the expected spellings of EINTR.