FW: Using Postgres to Host MS Project 2003

От Kondragunta, Madhusudhana Rao (US - Hyderabad)"
Тема FW: Using Postgres to Host MS Project 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi All,

After a long investigation and enabling tracing odbc driver on windows got the following error.

WINPROJ         1680-938 EXIT  SQLBindCol  with return code -1 (SQL_ERROR)
  HSTMT               086B37F0
  UWORD                       52
  SWORD                      -11 <SQL_C_GUID>
  PTR                0x08AD7663
  SQLLEN                    16
  SQLLEN *            0x08AD7DEB

  DIAG [S1003] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver does not support this parameter (0)

does psqlodbc driver support SQL_C_GUID type...?

and often i am getting the following error...

WINPROJ         16dc-27c EXIT  SQLSetStmtOption  with return code -1 (SQL_ERROR)
  HSTMT               08682208
  UWORD                        7 <SQL_CONCURRENCY>
  SQLPOINTER          0x00000001

  DIAG [S1011] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Operation invalid at this time (0).

what is the cause of the error? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhusudhana Rao. K