Re: [GENERAL] Invalid field size

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Invalid field size
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 04/07/2017 16:30, Glyn Astill ha scritto:

>On Tuesday, 4 July 2017, 12:16:57 GMT+1, Moreno Andreo <moreno.andreo@evolu-s.it> wrote:
>

> Any ideas? As for many error I got in the past I assume we are trying to
> COPY FROM corrupted data (when using cheap pendrives we get often this
> error). Should it be reasonable or I have to search elsewhere?

I'd start by looking at the data on line 619 of your file, perhaps you could post it?

Unfortunately no, because it's about 3 GB in size, and binary encoded, so I have no idea of what I'd be searching for....
Also it's not on my computer but on a customer's.
If needed, I can try to contact him and extract that line from the file (not sure that in a binary encoded file I can exactly find start and finish of a given line).

Thanks
Moreno.

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Invalid field size
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Invalid field size