Re: How to change the default database for a user

От Alexander Farber
Тема Re: How to change the default database for a user
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Argh, I had "phpbb" in my env ( ~/.login) too:

setenv  PGDATA          /var/postgresql/data
setenv  PGDATABASE      phpbb
setenv  PGHOST          /var/www/tmp
setenv  PGUSER          phpbb

Now everything makes sense (I was thinking
about some kind of system table for default databases).

Sorry and thank you for your help

Regards
Alex