Re: Change owner of all database objects

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Change owner of all database objects
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 18, 2006, at 4:02 AM, Richard Huxton wrote:

> Andrus wrote:
>> Currently all my database objects are owned by superuser postgres .
>> I need to change owner to a nonprivileged role for all objects in
>> a database.
>> I'm using Postgres 8.1 server and client in Windows XP, only
>> plpSQL language installed in server.
>
> Search the mailing list archives. I seem to remember solutions
> involving shell and perl (and you could install perl if you wanted)
> but I think also something in plpgsql.

You can find some plpgsql functions here:

http://pgedit.com/tip/postgresql/access_control_functions

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
http://pgedit.com/
Power Tools for PostgreSQL

От: Berend Tober
Сообщение: Re: Image in postgresql 7.3
От: "FERREIRA, William (GFI INFORMATIQUE)"
Сообщение: Re: Change owner of all database objects