Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database
Дата
Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database  (Kirill Müller <kirill.mueller@ivt.baug.ethz.ch>)
Список pgsql-general
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kirill_M=FCller?= <kirill.mueller@ivt.baug.ethz.ch> writes:
> On 01/12/2012 01:34 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> This is probably an indication of eqjoinsel_semi doing the wrong thing;
>> we've whacked that estimator around a few times now, so it's hard to
>> know whether this represents an already-fixed bug or not.  What PG
>> version are you using exactly?

> muelleki@xxx:~$ psql
> psql (8.4.8)

There were fixes for that in 8.4.9, so I'd be interested to know if you
get a better estimate in a more up-to-date version.

Сообщение: Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database
Сообщение: Re: Enumeration of tables is very slow in largish database