Re: Add "password_protocol" connection parameter to libpq

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Add "password_protocol" connection parameter to libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2019-09-20 at 13:07 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Those are mainly nits, and attached are the changes I would do to
> your
> patch.  Please feel free to consider those changes as you see fit.
> Anyway, the base logic looks good to me, so I am switching the patch
> as ready for committer.

Thank you, applied.

* I also changed the comment above pg_fe_scram_channel_bound() to
clarify that the caller must also check that the exchange was
successful.

* I changed the error message when AUTH_REQ_OK is received without
channel binding. It seemed confusing before. I also added a test.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения