Re : Very asynchrnous replication system

От Laurent ROCHE
Тема Re : Very asynchrnous replication system
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Bucardo is an interesting project (they've just released a new version) but id does not look like they are able to perform delayed (or very asynchronous) replication: from the information I could gathered Bucardo replicates between databases always connected to each other. When I want to replicate between "not always on" databases ! !

Thanks for the indication anyway.

Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy

PS: I was away hence the delay in the reply.