Re: Compiling PG 7.0.3 undex HP-UX 10.20

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Compiling PG 7.0.3 undex HP-UX 10.20
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Antonio Sindona <Antonio.Sindona@italtel.it> writes:
> I'm trying to compile Postgres under HP-UX after having installed GCC 2.95 and
> GMake.

It looks like configure has decided to try to use cc, not gcc, which
will not work too well unless you have HP's full ANSI C compiler.
The K&R C they give you for free doesn't cut it.

IIRC, in 7.0.* you must explicitly specify --with-template=hpux_gcc
to configure to get it to use gcc on HP.  (In 7.1, gcc is automatically
preferred if installed.)