Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Maciek Sakrejda <maciek@pganalyze.com> writes:
> Should I move this to a pgsql-hackers discussion? I noticed that jsonb also
> appears to keep the last JSON entry in the face of multiple keys, so it'd
> be nice to have something more usable. I'm not much of a C programmer, but
> I think I see how to rename the second fields to Sort Workers if this
> solution is acceptable.

Yeah, the actual code change should be pretty trivial --- the hard part
here is to get consensus on what behavior change we want.  It's not
unreasonable to decide that on pgsql-bugs ... but since there hasn't
been much commentary yet, maybe moving to -hackers is what to do
to seek consensus.