[GENERAL] WAL & ready files retained after turning off log shipping

От Ron Johnson
Тема [GENERAL] WAL & ready files retained after turning off log shipping
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

v8.4 (and there's nothing I can do about it).

After disabling log shipping via setting "archive_mode = off", and then
running, "pg_ctl reload", old WAL files and their associated .ready files
aren't being deleted.

Is there any document you can point me to as to why this is happening, and
what I can do to stop it?

Thanks