Re: Add %z support to elog/ereport?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add %z support to elog/ereport?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Meh.  This isn't needed if we do what I suggest above, but in any case
> I don't approve of removing the existing [U]INT64_FORMAT macros.
> That breaks code that doesn't need to get broken, probably including
> third-party modules.

After looking more closely I see you didn't actually *remove* those
macros, just define them in a different place/way.  So the above objection
is just noise, sorry.  (Though I think it'd be notationally cleaner to let
configure continue to define the macros; it doesn't need to do anything as
ugly as CppAsString2() to concatenate...)