Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [HACKERS] autovacuum can't keep up, bloat just continues to rise
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/20/2017 06:28 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:

> It's not clear off-hand how much that would improve this case, as
> the database size appears to pretty quickly get beyond the OS memory
> size (and only in the first test is the DB starting size less than
> system memory to begin with).

FYI,

I will be posting new numbers in a few hours. I had been planning on
posting this last night but... KDE.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Cache lookup errors with functions manipulation object addresses