Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: February 9th, 2023 Release links to a missing page
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2/15/23 1:59 PM, Kirk Wolak wrote:
> It looks like a simple bad reference name:
>
> On this line:
>
>   * Fix the |psql|
>     <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html> commands
>     |\sf| and |\ef| to handle SQL-language functions that have
>     SQL-standard function bodies
>     <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/currenet/sql-createprocedure.html> (i.e. |BEGIN ATOMIC|).
>

> the link for function bodies is called: "sql-create*procedure*.html"
> and I believe it should be "sql-create*function*.html"

The end of the URL is correct. The problem is "currenet" should be
"current". I've made that correction. Thanks!

> Side Note:
> On such a posting is there no direct link to SUBMIT a correction (by
> design?)

The release announcements go through the news system, which does not
have a feedback collection mechanism as anyone can post news. Emailing
pgsql-docs, or even better pgsql-www, seems to be good enough for this
case as we can quickly fix it, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения