Re: Vacuum of large tables causing replication delays to hot standby

От Jeff Mcdowell
Тема Re: Vacuum of large tables causing replication delays to hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-general
9.2.12

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 30, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Jeff Mcdowell <Jeff.Mcdowell@panerabread.com> writes:
>> 95% of the time, the delay is only microseconds. But we have discovered that whenever the master does an auto vacuum
ofa large table, the transaction replay delay can climb is high as 1 hour. These delays don’t seem to correlate with
anyparticular queries that are running against the master or the standby, and the delay only subsides when the vacuum
completes.