Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 : Patch for predicate locking in Gist index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi1

> 27 марта 2018 г., в 12:53, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> написал(а):
>
> I have a question: why do not CheckForSerializableConflictIn() move  into begining of gistplacetopage()? Seems, it is
thesingle function which actually changes page and all predicate locking stuff will be placed in single function...

gistplacetopage() is called from
1. Buffered build - probably harmless
2. Finish split - i'm not sure about this. It seems to me that it is necessary... then your version is correct.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11