RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this

От Michael J Davis
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] I am new to this
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Turn on logging in the PostgreSQL ODBC driver and take a look in
c:\psqlodbc????.log after the error.  This will show what is happening when
the error occurs.
-----Original Message-----From:    Khristos I. Khoury [SMTP:ikhoury@user1.stritch.edu]Sent:    Thursday, May 06, 1999
9:33PMTo:    pgsql-interfaces@postgreSQL.orgSubject:    [INTERFACES] I am new to this

Greetings,I am new to this and have very short time to complete this project,
soplease excuse  me if I this question has been asked before.My situation:I installed Postgress on Unix FreeBSD server
3.0created a data

base.I can access data base from Microsoft Access97 with and update with
noproblems.  My project is to use Visual Basic 5.0 and be able to link
to mydata base on the Unix server and upate information.The problem I having is that VisData (Visual Data Manager) I
seeauser:admin shwoing on the bottom left of the screen and everything

is ReadOnly. I checked The ODBC properties and made sure that ReadOnly wasunchecked. Also I gave full permission to
anyoneto access my Data

Base onthe Unix server. The question is what am I missing that is holding me from updating?I tried in the option
Worksapceto enter my username and password on

theUnix server Data Base to connect but it will not accept it..!!Any help will be appreciated.

Khristos I  Khouryikhoury@user1.stritch.edu