RE: [INTERFACES] Yet Another ODBC problem...

От Michael Davis
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Yet Another ODBC problem...
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I am doing the same thing right now.  I found that teaking the data types of
the tables in Postgres helps.  For example:

Access data type    Postgres data type

    Boolean            int2
    >char(20)            varchar
    <=char(20)            char

The use of varchar over char seem to help the most with errors, especially
with long character fields.

Thanks, Michael