Re: sys_siglist[] is causing us trouble again

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: sys_siglist[] is causing us trouble again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/15/20 7:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I guess rawhide is the RH thing that tracks the bleeding edge?
> Yup.  Possibly we should recommend that buildfarm owners running on
> non-stable platforms disable autoconf result caching --- I believe
> that's "use_accache => undef" in the configuration file.
>
> Alternatively, maybe it'd be bright for the buildfarm script to
> discard that cache after any failure (or at least configure or
> build failures).

Yeah, these lines will be added to the upcoming client code release in
run_build.pl Search for 'obsolete' and you'll find where to put it if
you want to be ahead of the curve.

my $last_stage = get_last_stage() || "";
$obsolete ||=
    $last_stage =~ /^(Make|Configure|Contrib|.*-build)$/;

cheers

andrew