Re: PATCH: Fail to restore table/function, if it has special characters.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Fail to restore table/function, if it has special characters.
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:10 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> The restore option of a table/function will fail, if the function name
> contains special characters (i.e. test"xyz)
> Please find the patch to resolve the issue for both the trunk and
> 1_10_0_PATCHES branch.

Hi,

Why the refactoring? That's certainly not desired on the 1.10 branch,
and should be justified (and applied consistently in other related
dialogues) if we want to include it for 1.12.

/D

--
Dave Page
PG East Conference: http://www.enterprisedb.com/community/nav-pg-east-2010.do