Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 13/02/2010 22:43, Ken Winter a écrit :
>> Is there a way to get the pgAdmin SQL Editor to show line numbers?
>>

> This has been asked yesterday. See
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4b74a338.0e0bca0a.7758.ffffac84@mx.google.com
> for details.
>
> Strangely, my answer still isn't there. Anyways, I worked on it today. I
> have a patch that I'll apply in a few days if no one objects before.

Depends how you propose to do it. We used to have line numbers down
the left, and some people found them annoying and distracting, so we
got rid of them in favour of the indicator in the status bar.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?
Сообщение: Re: Show line numbers in SQL Editor?