Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration

От Dave Page
Тема Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Yes, I still object. The background colour should come from the OS or
window manager as it would in other apps.

The highlighting customisation is good though, and essential with the above.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration
Сообщение: Re: SQL Syntax Highlight Configuration