Re: Patches

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Patches
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I intend to work next on ticket 99 (Default ACLs). I'll need to change
> the role dialog that my previous patch already changed. Actually, I have
> quite some patches in the pipe. git makes it so easy to work on multiple
> patches, it is just marvellous. So I'll have to apply some of my patches
> to the SVN if I want to continue to work without too much fuss. At
> least, I'll need to commit the last one (ticket 102) ASAP.

Yeah, you're really pumping them out at the moment :-). I'm afraid to
say that once again I've got *really* busy - this time putting
together a new build server for the 9.0 installers, which is somewhat
more complex than one might expect (new versions of the 4 base OSs,
each with their own quirks etc), build environments to setup for 30+
bits of software on each platform...

I'm happy that pgAdmin is getting such attention from such capable
hands for this release :-)

--
Dave Page