Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.

От Dave Page
Тема Re: BUG #5250: Tutorial examples(pre-compiled) not present with precompiled binary version of PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Ashish Anand <Ashish.The.Dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just to make it clear, if it wasn't apparent already, my operating system is
> Windows 7.

I'm pretty sure the MSVC build system doesn't even know about the
tutorial directory, so we'd need to fix that before any installer
changes were made.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: OutOfMemory hibernate scroll with 2M records | Postgresql 8.4 DB
Сообщение: Re: OutOfMemory hibernate scroll with 2M records | Postgresql 8.4 DB