Re: pgAdmin3 icon

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 icon
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
2009/12/11 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>:
> Le mardi 8 décembre 2009 à 22:47:31, Dave Page a écrit :
>> >
>> > The attached seems to go down to 16x16 reasonably well. Thoughts?
>>
>> Incidently - when viewed in Safari, the shadow is not shown for some
>> reasons. It's there in Inkscape though, as well as a png export
>> (attached).
>>

> I find it good looking, even on a 16x16 scale.
>
> Is there anything else to do before using it?

I have it in various other multi-size formats (eg. .ico and .icns),
but didn't post them as they're quite big (and frankly, need a little
optimisation). Let me upload them and see what you think when you view
the different sizes/colour depths...

<uploads>

Here you go: http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/pga-icons.zip

--