Re: Some questions on the backup window

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Some questions on the backup window
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> I did it yesterday. See the screenshot attached.

Nice. Why are the tabs at the bottom though? If that's your code,
rather than your theme, it should be changed to match the rest of the
app.

> I can't use the list from the grant wizard. It seems I will need to create a
> new component to get a treeview with checkbox. And it won't be easy.

The GW lists different object types in a flat list, so you could use
it. If you want a treeview with checkboxes, you could look at what I
did for StackBuilder - for example the AppTreeCtrl in

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/stackbuilder/wizard/AppSelectionPage.cpp?rev=1.10&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup.
It's pretty simple - we just toggle the node image as the user clicks.

--
Dave Page