Re: pgAdmin ver 1.10 freezing all too frequently

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin ver 1.10 freezing all too frequently
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM, Pedro Doria Meunier
<pdoria@netmadeira.com> wrote:

> I'm "glad" :] I'm not alone in this...
>
> It's definitely not the router. It's something else...
>
> For instance:
>
> - - One opens a table. leave it be for some time and the next operation
> freezes pgAdmin, especially if one tries to open another database
> object (or another database).
>
> - - If the SAME object is closed and then re-opened, no matter what time
> it takes, it opens without a problem.
>
> I use pgAdmin *intensively* and it's becoming *inpractical* to work
> with it to my great sorrow...
>
> I sure hope the gurus come up with a fix for this... ;)

Being completely unable to reproduce the problem makes that extremely
unlikely I'm afraid.

Can you reproduce the problem with a debug-enabled build, and then
attach a debugger and get a backtrace?

--
Dave Page