Re: PgAdmin iii

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin iii
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Julius Tuskenis <julius@nsoft.lt> wrote:
> Hello, Dave
>
> If it is possible - you can change directory names. Lets say instead of
> having directory v1.0.1  you could have v1.00.01. Of course if other web
> pages have links of these directories - it is hardly an option....
> I think the newest version should be at the top or at the bottom of the
> list, because people are used to sort chronologically. Unless ordering is
> somehow fixed - the problem will stay till pgAdmin III v2.0.0 is
> released....

Hi Julius

I'd rather have the numbers match what's in the release.

The bottom line is that in 11 years we've had *one* report that
someone couldn't find the download on the page, and even that user
hasn't confirmed that this is the cause of his problem - I'm not going
to start potentially breaking links (or rewriting the postgresql.org
ftp browser code) on that basis.

--
Dave Page