Re: Large fixed-width text

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Large fixed-width text
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> I am not on www team but I bet it's because with 1em (100%) the text is
>> tiny in Firefox under Windows in those elements.
>
> So why is that?  Is this a known bug in Firefox?  Is it documented?  Can
> we apply the fix only to broken Firefox versions?  The lack of comments
> in the CSS file makes this issue unclear to me.

I believe it's s targeted as practical - that's why it's in geckofixes.css.

As for the lack of comments, yes, that is a pain. That's what we got
from the original designers. Unfortunately the CSS is complex, and I
don't thank any of us really know the purpose of all of it. It would
take some time to thoroughly review and document, and I doubt you'll
find anyone with the time or inclination.

FYI, the sizing looks fine to me on FF 3.5.3 on Mac and 3.0.4 on CentOS 5.

--
Dave Page