Re: mirror getting: access denied to pgsql-ftp on rsync.postgresql.org

От Dave Page
Тема Re: mirror getting: access denied to pgsql-ftp on rsync.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Dieter Plaetinck <dieter@kangaroot.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> We have a box that has been set up as a mirror for postgresql for already a few years.
>
> I was just checking and found out that our rsync script hasn't been working for already a while
>
> Starting Sync to rsync.postgresql.org at Mon Sep 14 16:15:02 CEST 2009
> Logfile in /home/mirror/log/pgsql-ftp-2009-09-14--16-15.log
> @ERROR: access denied to pgsql-ftp from mirrorhost.kangaroot.net (62.213.203.174)
> rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
> main.c(1383) [receiver=2.6.9]
>
> We're getting these errors consistently and from looking quickly, it seems they started somewhere around january this
year.

> This is the command we use:
> /usr/bin/rsync --address=62.213.203.174 -avz --delete rsync.postgresql.org::pgsql-ftp/* /home/mirror/pub/postgresql
>

> How can we resolve this?
>

> Btw, I couldn't find a "documentation for mirrors" page.
> I did find http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2005-05/msg00049.php, but I'm not aware of a *.postgresql.org dns
pointingto us

The howto is at http://www.postgresql.org/mirror/howto/. All of our
mirrors are assigned a hostname when they're setup on our system -
though the DNS entry may be removed if a mirror falls out of sync (at
which point the administrator will start to get warning emails from
our mirrorbot). What country are you based in?

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: