Re: Trac tickets

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Trac tickets
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

 http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/query?milestone=1.10.1&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component
> (which is kind of a changelog and a todo list)

OK, well if you want to start maintaining this, please have a think
about how we can modify the existing processes to accomodate it. At
the very least, I would like to avoid the changelog duplication - can
we drop that file, or auto-create it for example?

--
Dave Page