Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-23

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-23
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Greg Stark<gsstark@mit.edu> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:00 PM, <webmaster@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> PostgreSQL.org moderation report - 2009-7-23 14:0:0.
>>
>> There are 7 documentation comment(s) requiring moderation.
>> There are 1 event(s) requiring moderation.
>> There are 2 news item(s) requiring moderation.
>> There are 1 professional service(s) requiring moderation.
>>
>> Moderators; please check and moderate these items as soon as possible!
>

> Are we looking for more moderators? I so I'm volunteering.

I just cleared that lot - I think we're just thin on the ground as
it's vacation season at the moment.

Happy for you to join the party though if you want. We'll need to get
you on the pgsql-slavestothewww list and setup access the the admin
site. Knowing you as well as I do though, what worries me is that the
slaves moderation emails will be silently archived by emacs and you'll
stumble across them every six months or so :-). Think that'll be an
issue? If not, I'll set things up.

--
Dave Page

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-23
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-7-23