Re: modules missing from Application Stack Wizard?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: modules missing from Application Stack Wizard?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM, Kasia Tuszynska<ktuszynska@esri.com> wrote:
> Hello Postgres Hackers,
>

> We have begun testing Postgres 8.4 on windows, beginning with the installer.
> We have noticed that several additional modules which are usually installed
> through the Application Stack Wizard are missing from the list of available
> modules like PostGIS or the developer options. Are those available through
> some other option or an additional installation?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'developer options'. The only ones we
haven't published yet that are 8.4-specific are PostGIS and Slony. For
Windows, the PostGIS package comes from the PostGIS project, so we're
waiting on them (I think they're just about to go GA). For Slony, and
PostGIS on Linux/Mac, the packages are currently in QA.

--
Dave Page