Re: Sourceforge PG release

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Sourceforge PG release
Дата
Re: Sourceforge PG release  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Re: Sourceforge PG release  (Jaime Casanova <jcasanov@systemguards.com.ec>)
Список pgsql-www
Thats what we already have essentially. We just had an issue with one
minor item which got overlooked.

Fwiw, i think having an sf.net project is a *bad* idea anyway. It's
confusing for people who find that project and don't realise it's not
actually used for anything. It seems a strange thing to maintain
anyway - it's not exactly likely to attract new users.