Re: First CommitFest: July 15th

От Dave Page
Тема Re: First CommitFest: July 15th
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Robert Haas<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Dave Page<dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>> Suggest a suitable name by which we can address the service (we don't
>> use the internal names like coridan because things can get moved
>> around), and I can set that up in a few minutes.
>
> pgcommitfest?  or just commitfest?

> commitfest.postgresql.org
Server:        mx3.hub.org
Address:    206.223.169.73#53

commitfest.postgresql.org    canonical name = coridan.postgresql.org.
Name:    coridan.postgresql.org
Address: 98.129.198.114

> OK.  Unfortunately, it's been a while said I did it, but it was mostly
> a matter of installing the right set of ports, mostly Perl packages
> like Template and Date::Calc.  I will try to write something up.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading our minimum required flex version for 8.5