Re: Managing multiple branches in git

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Managing multiple branches in git
Дата
Re: Managing multiple branches in git  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Well, it sounds about perfect for my use case too (which is
> approximately the same as Tom's), but the description makes it sound
> unsupported.  It doesn't work on Windows which doesn't bother me
> personally but may be a showstopper more generally.

It's not a showstopper for me. Can't speak for Magnus, Andrew or
anyone else working on Windows though. I imagine those two are the
most likely to have issues if they're back-patching - and that should
just be a matter of disk space.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Developer meeting minutes up