Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Pgadmin is closed, when I close sql editor window!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> I can't reproduce this - anyone else?
>>

> The only time I have seen anything similar is if I kill a query window whilst receiving the list of results back -
thatkills pgadmin for me.

I can't reproduce this either. If I try to close the window it asks me
if I want to cancel the query. If I say no, it cancels the close
event, if I say yes, it waits for the query to cancel and then closes.

--
Dave Page