Re: help for "quick search"

От Dave Page
Тема Re: help for "quick search"
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM, M@rton Akos <makos999@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Dave and List,
>
> Thank you very much you quick and detailed answer.
> We will try to follow your comments so I'll keep talking on hacker's list.
> We would accept all your comments on functionality.
>
> Does anybody on the list know if there is possiblity to use WxTree in
> a way that one can disable /enable
> of displaying specific branches or leaves?
> Because Akos hasn't found a way to do so, hence we turned to a solution in which
> we create a copy of the original tree containing the elements to be
> displayed (the search
> result set) only.

I don't believe that is possible. You shouldn't be implementing the
search result display in that way anyway in my opinion - what you're
implementing there is a filter, not a search. I would expect results
to be listed in a window, and a double-click on any row should select
and bring the corresponding node into view on the treeview.

--
Dave Page