Re: Server Status window work

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Server Status window work
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> I put 400ms, but we can have a lower value if you want.

Meh. Let's set it to 250, but add a micro-optimisation so we don't
reset anything unless the active pane has actually changed.

> Yes, we need them on GTK. On GTK, if I click on a listview, the
> associated pane is not activated. I need to click on the title bar of
> the pane to really activate the pane.

OK.

>> - The default layout still needs a small tweak. The attached
>> screenshot is what I get if I remove all frmStatus settings (except
>> the timers) from the prefs file.
>>

> I don't have this issue on my MacMini.

OK.

>> There is also still something weird going on with the Default View
>> option. Once it's in SVN I'll check that some more as it may be
>> related to the fact that we don't have the SVN revision in the right
>> places in frmStatus.h yet.
>>

> Seems to work on GTK. I'll take a look on my Mac.

Let's check it in first. It wasn't obvious what was happening, which
is why I didn't look or describe further.

>> Tell me - why do you always pick the difficult jobs to work on? :-p
>>

> Because they tend to be the interesting ones? :)

What, like re-writing all the XRC files? :-p

> Moreover, if I really wanted to work on hard items, I'll try to work on
> the grid view (adding sort and filter on them, something like sqlmanager
> can do - see
> http://sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/screenshots/1561).

You realise we have that already, just not presented in quite the same
way? Try right-clicking a field.

> New patch attached.

Let's get it in to SVN now. The code is pretty solid now, and we can
fix any bugs one by one. Plus, our QA team are testing daily at the
moment so they'll be able to spot bugs as well.

--
Dave Page