Re: 8.4 release planning (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 8.4 release planning (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Automatic view update rules)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> I think his reply states that. The long and short is, what Tom was
> concerned about is true and Heikki has confirmed it. This patch as nice
> as it would be to have, isn't ready for prime time. It is time to push
> this patch to 8.5, close up the rest of whatever is left with other
> patches and move to Beta.

The decision on whether it is ready lies with Heikki, and whilst he is
prepared to work on it, and there are other patches still in the queue
being worked on by other committers there is no reason to bump it yet
(unless Heikki wants to look at the other patches).

I agree that this patch alone should not delay the release further though.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: Hot standby, recovery procs
Сообщение: Re: Hot standby, recovery procs