Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Shouldn't we have two 'Custom Autovacuum' checkbox - one for the table and
> the
> other for the toast table?
> Tabset under the 'Vacuum Settings' should do.

Do we even need that checkbox any more? I think it's only really there
for the old AV interface to give a convenient way to remove all
settings.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: Update autovacuum to use reloptions, instead of a system catalog