Re: pg_upgrade project status

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pg_upgrade project status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 January 2009 21:36:01 Dave Page wrote:
>> If it's been around for a year, why hasn't it been
>> submitted long ago so we could have rewritten and reviewed etc. in
>> plenty of time?
>
> It's in the commit fest listing, and the discussion about which programming
> language to port it to happened weeks ago.

It was added to the commitfest page on December 5th, and links to an
email from the day before. The only discussion on the language I can
see in the linked thread is David Fetter offering to rewrite the code
in perl.

--
Dave Page

Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade project status
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade project status